Project Engineer I
Project Engineer Level I will be responsible for assisting Project Managerment Team and oversee jobsite work and subcontractors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Project Management in evaluation and correction of field issues.
- Supervise and direct work of craft labor where necessary.
- Assist in plan and spec analysis in order to provide clear, traceable and coordinated interpretation of the design / drawings for construction.
- Perform additional tasks as requested by Project Management.
- Coordinate the work of sub-contractors on existing projects.
- Monitor and document safety compliance on jobsites.
- Provide technical and engineering support to company employees and subcontractors to ensure project complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications and design construction.
- Attend project coordination and Owner / Contractor / Architect / Engineer meetings as required.
- Generate and continuously update as-built documents and assist with research and preparation of field chance requests to resolve design issues.
- Prepare and coordinate submittals and Requests for Information with project owner.
- Assist Project Management in the planning, management and successful execution of assigned construction projects.
- Assist with take-offs and other estimating duties for on-going projects and new work, where necessary.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in Heavy Civil Construction.
- Some Travel required
- Permanent Full-Time position
- Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA Program, 401K
Reyes Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, handicap or status as a disabled veteran. Additionally, it is the policy of Reyes Construction, Inc. to maintain a work environment free from discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, gender sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran/military status, marital status or other status protected by federal or state law with regard to any term or condition of employment.